Installing parking guidance systems (PGS) are becoming more common among commercial car parking facilities because the benefits for asset owners and managers are multiple.
• Car parks that install a parking guidance solution typically report improved customer satisfaction almost immediately. Respecting the customer’s experience by saving them time and stress is a win for ensuring return business.
• When it comes to a PGS, accuracy matters. Park Agility’s parking guidance solutions boast infrared sensor technology with >99% accuracy, providing real time occupancy data that helps asset managers improve car park optimisation. In addition, accurate data means wayfinding signage and highly visible per-bay indicator lights are correctly updated, ensuring drivers are only being guided to available parking bays and not to an already occupied space.
• A parking guidance system helps asset owners optimise their parking mix with dynamic multi-coloured sensor lights making various parking bays – such as wheelchair accessible, pram and electric charging bays - available at different times of day. Real time reporting also allows for notification and management of overstays and of incorrect bay occupation, for example residents parking in a public parking area for extended periods instead of in assigned residential bays.
• As reducing our carbon footprint increases in importance, the reduction in congestion and exhaust fumes that comes from no longer circling car parks but being directly guided to availability becomes valuable, especially for those asset managers looking to achieve a higher green star rating for their property.
• Park Agility’s easily adaptable way-finding signage ensures our customers can tailor the use of their parking guidance system. In this case study, Dee Why RSL use different areas of their car park for different parking users at various times of day, optimising both the carpark’s use and their customer’s parking experience.
• Installing a parking guidance system need not be a headache. Our fast installation process is facilitated by local assembly and flexible timings that work around our clients’ business operations. As an Australian based organisation, on-going service and maintenance occurs in your time zone and our experienced team offer over 75 years of experience in the parking industry, meaning we understand your challenges.
Still not convinced? Contact us for site tours, technical specs, trusted advice and local references to ensure our parking guidance system helps optimise your commercial parking asset.
Technology has disrupted most industries over the past couple of decades, streamlining and improving service offerings in successive waves. The parking industry is no different.
More organisations are looking for environmentally friendly solutions that meet their need to help manage congestion – and parking guidance is an easy win.
Now is the time to take advantage of the technologies that will help entice customers back to your business and create operational efficiencies.
As we grapple with the gradual emergence from lock down, Individual venues all have a part to play, including parking facilities, to help stop the spread of the virus.
With Park Agility’s precinct signage solution, whole regions and congested precinct areas can be transformed to provide a world class visitor experience.
How will you choose to get to work in the coming months as lockdowns ease?
There are currently many hard financial decisions to make as our cities slow down. Yet for car park owners, there’s never been a better time to set yourself up to improve future yield and congestion.
Amid the global health pandemic, here are the practical steps and recommendations we implement immediately to ensure a safe working environment for our team, our clients and the community at large.
A massive spike in car park accidents over summer has been recently revealed by insurer AAMI. What can car parks do to improve both safety and customer experience?
As the up-take of electric vehicles accelerates, charging bays and accompanying customer experience offerings are a potential point of difference. Will your car park business model leverage it?
Our seven tips on what to look for when selecting a parking guidance system to invest in for your car park asset.
How can the parking industry prepare for and leverage the trends that are shaping the future of parking?
Opportunities in the parking industry abound with the rise of mobility as a service (MaaS)
From a single carpark to a smarter city, the core purpose and benefits of parking guidance systems and sensor technology remain the same
With increasing car park guidance technology, exploration into self-driving cars and a shift towards electric cars, it’s reasonable to ask what the future of parking looks like.
Australia: +61 (0)2 8488 3333
Europe: +41 (0)21 805 05 90
leave a message below and one of our Park Agility team will be in touch.